|Family photo from Colorado vacation, not Indiana. Just in case you were confused by the mountains.|
Since I last wrote (four months ago--yikes!), a lot has happened:
- Neil applied for, got an offer, and accepted a new job in Bloomington, Indiana.
- We moved out of our rental, put our stuff in storage, and moved into a one-bedroom apartment for the month of June.
- We said good-bye to our Austin friends and flew off on vacation to Colorado.
- Neil flew back to Austin to (1) get the house on the market and (2) load all of our belongings into a 6ftx10ft trailer. (Thanks, Neil!)
- I flew to Missouri with the kids to spend time with family and have the kids be out of the way while Neil was wrapping everything up in Austin.
- We all met up in Bloomington to unpack and settle into our new life.
Phew! It's been a lot. I feel like I haven't had a chance to catch my breath since, oh, about April. But now we are here. Our Austin house is under contract, we are 90% unpacked, and no move in sight.